You are invited to participate in the Annual Western Legends Arts and Crafts Festival. This festival is a great part of Kanab's celebration of western culture, entertainment and fun.
2021 Western Legends Heritage and Music Festival
Downtown Kanab, Utah
**Street Fair Friday and Saturday only**
(hours subject to change)
Friday, August 27th
- 10 am to 7 pm
Saturday, August 28th
- 9 am to 10 pm
• The Street Fair takes place Kanab’s Main Street—right in the middle of all the festivities!
• Free live entertainment will be provided on the streets such as line dancing Friday night and a Street Dance with the winning band Saturday night.
• Each booth space is 10’ x 10’. You can purchase as many spaces as you like. All Vendors must bring their own canopies tents, tables, chairs, displays and extension cords. Electrical outlets may be up to 100 feet away–not at your booth site. Cords must be safely taped down. No Tripping Hazards!
• Tents may not be staked into the asphalt– You should bring weights to secure your tent from wind and must not pose a tripping hazard. Participants are responsible for securing any items/coverings.
• Participants are responsible for the safety and security of their own belongings during the event and are responsible to carry their own insurance.
• Limited security patrols will be provided on the night of August 14th at the festival location–Western Legends is not liable for stolen items.
• Western Legends Heritage and Music Festival, Kane County or Kanab City will not be responsible for lost or stolen items, accidents, damage to equipment or personal injury.
• ALL VENDORS are responsible for their booth Cleanup—All Trash must be removed! There will be a roll-away dumpster near the vendor area for trash. If sites are not left clean, the Vendor will face up to a $100 fine, and will be denied participation in future events.
• We strongly encourage true Western Arts and Handicraft Vendors!
• There is no guarantee of exclusivity. Vendors will be chosen on first-come, first-serve basis. Event organizers reserve the right to limit the vendor to selling only those items mentioned on their application.
• We encourage all Vendors to be in Western Wear.
• The festival will take place come rain or shine.
• Booth spaces will be assigned AT CHECK IN: TBA
• For purposes of public safety, NO EARLY BOOTH TEAR DOWN will be permitted-TEAR DOWN is scheduled
AFTER 10 PM SATURDAY AUGUST 15th.
• Booth Confirmation and receipt will be mailed after applications are received and reviewed; if you do not receive conformation please call our office 435-644-3696
• All vendors are responsible to submit all tax payments to the state of Utah.
• The Southwest Utah Public Health Department requires all temporary food service vendors to have a valid
temporary food service permit from the health department. The fee is $55 for a valid 2-3 consecutive day permit. You may contact Sandra Thevenin of the Southwest Utah Health Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 435-644-2537 . You can also find the permit application on www.swuhealth.org .
- All food vendors are responsible for providing their own fresh water and disposal of grey water.